2010年11月24日星期三

The results of such a long life

The results of such a long life
11 years old, one day, my father and through the funeral home door, my father suddenly stopped and asked me: "What time is it?" I looked at my watch and told him 10:25. Dad asked what I see, I answered: "a group of people are queuing into the funeral home." "Ah, a good choice." Dad nodded with satisfaction. We observed in the funeral home in front of nearly half an hour, a second father suddenly a strange question: "Son, you can now see?" I looked to the funeral parlor door, people just go out now queuing . I shrugged: "It is estimated that the memorial service just ended, go in person is out." "Very correct." He said, "you look at the time?" I said 10:50, and my father nodded , said wistfully: "Yes, human life, but also to sum up such a long time." I looked puzzled father.
"You see, son, memorial eulogy read out, which is a summary of life of the deceased. Read the eulogy in just the second ten minutes, a lot of time is considered to be a huge setback or a great achievement, in fact, trivial , simply could not make it twenty minutes.

没有评论:

发表评论